I guess I'm not "allowed" to see anymore

Karmaz

Arachnopeon
All 5 of my B. Vagan slings have suddenly decided I'm no longer allowed to view their tarantulaing. Each one has filled it's burrow (that they had at first so kindly made against the sides of their containers) with thick webbing, so I can no longer see them in their burrows. Oh well, I suppose watching them pop up the moment I open their vials is exciting enough. Glad to see them webbing though, I suppose they've finally settled in fully. One in particular I was a bit worried about as he simply lived on his substrate for about 3 weeks, while all the others had impressive burrows in that time. But, it seems he too has burrowed and completely webbed it in only a matter of days.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
since they're slings they most likely are getting ready to molt or doing what T's do and renovating theyr setup to suit them, i'll go with both for now.

Karmaz

Arachnopeon
since they're slings they most likely are getting ready to molt or doing what T's do and renovating theyr setup to suit them, i'll go with both for now.
They're all freshly molted, within the last 2 weeks. So, I'd say renovating / reinforcing.