N. chromatus sling's enclosure looks like it has gophers :)

GG80

Arachnoknight
I have him about 6 weeks and he's only 3/8". He burrowed after a day or two but in the last two weeks he's popping up all over the enclosure. Every 2-3 days I find another hole with a leg or two sticking out:). Today I checked to make sure he had water and lo and behold, I was greeted by an abdomen sticking out of yet another new hole beside his water dish :).
And some of my friends ask me how can I find Ts interesting? Haha.

Amimia

Arachnosquire
I have a 2" L. parahybana that acts a lot like that! He thinks if his carapace is hidden I can't see him. I see a lot of T butt from him :)

cold blood

Staff member
I have him about 6 weeks and he's only 3/8". He burrowed after a day or two but in the last two weeks he's popping up all over the enclosure. Every 2-3 days I find another hole with a leg or two sticking out:). Today I checked to make sure he had water and lo and behold, I was greeted by an abdomen sticking out of yet another new hole beside his water dish :).
And some of my friends ask me how can I find Ts interesting? Haha.
lol, get a P. muticus

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a 2" L. parahybana that acts a lot like that! He thinks if his carapace is hidden I can't see him. I see a lot of T butt from him :)
That's generally how I see my M. balfouri. Sometimes it'll be out on top of his cork, but often its butt is just sticking out of the hide. :)