Aaaaarrggghh!!! Too late in the year :(

GG80

Arachnoknight
So I got a new job this week after being unemployed for some time and will now have some disposable income for the first time in quite a while. Good news on a personal level but it's too late in the year and getting too cold to order a shipment of Ts(I have to order from over seas as there is no dealers in Ireland and the temps are already dropping to 4-7 celcius or 40-47 fahrenheit at night) :(.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Seriously? Where do u live? I'm in Cali and it's been deathly hot!!! 90s and above! Yuck, I envy u!!

--J.Haas

---------- Post added 09-11-2015 at 04:04 PM ----------

Oh lol saw u live in Ireland. Seasons are prob much diff there.

--J.Haas

GG80

Arachnoknight
Seriously? Where do u live? I'm in Cali and it's been deathly hot!!! 90s and above! Yuck, I envy u!!

--J.Haas

---------- Post added 09-11-2015 at 04:04 PM ----------

Oh lol saw u live in Ireland. Seasons are prob much diff there.

--J.Haas
Yep, summer is long finished for us east of the Atlantic. We don't ever really get a summer at all, just a few hot sunny days here and there and mostly warm, grey and wet. Why do you think we drink so much over here on the emerald isle? :)

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yep, summer is long finished for us east of the Atlantic. We don't ever really get a summer at all, just a few hot sunny days here and there and mostly warm, grey and wet. Why do you think we drink so much? :)
Lol!! True dat... Must be freezing! Gotta get a bit of liquid warmth in u!

--J.Haas

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Yes, same here (not like in Ireland of course). Autumn is already arrived. Nights are on the cold side, now. Day is 23° Max.
I understand what you mean. Only "Pro" probably the fast shipping (assuming you order the T's from England dealers). Good luck btw for your work.

GG80

Arachnoknight
Yes, same here (not like in Ireland of course). Autumn is already arrived. Nights are on the cold side, now. Day is 23° Max.
I understand what you mean. Only "Pro" probably the fast shipping (assuming you order the T's from England dealers). Good luck btw for your work.
Thanks.

Yeah, UK dealers but it still takes 3-4 days for the order to arrive so I can't take the chance now.

---------- Post added 09-11-2015 at 11:40 PM ----------

Lol!! True dat... Must be freezing! Gotta get a bit of liquid warmth in u!

--J.Haas
It's still quite warm during the day, well, when I say warm I mean 14-17 celsius (57-62F), warm for this part of the world anyway. Night temps are dropping though.

cold blood

Staff member
Thanks.

Yeah, UK dealers but it still takes 3-4 days for the order to arrive so I can't take the chance now.

---------- Post added 09-11-2015 at 11:40 PM ----------

It's still quite warm during the day, well, when I say warm I mean 14-17 celsius (57-62F), warm for this part of the world anyway. Night temps are dropping though.
As long as the place you buy from is good at packing, those temps are far from worrisome...better than super hot temps, that's for sure. I'd say you still have time if you act quickly.

GG80

Arachnoknight
As long as the place you buy from is good at packing, those temps are far from worrisome...better than super hot temps, that's for sure. I'd say you still have time if you act quickly.
They're day temps though. As I said already, night temps here are around 4-7C or 40-47F at the moment and they are only gonna decrease from now on. The dealer I buy from has a great reputation and I can vouch for that but I think 2-3 nights in those temps is taking a risk.

cold blood

Staff member
Yeah I read the day and night temps...40's isn't a worrisome temp.

GG80

Arachnoknight
Start a spider fund, and when it warms up again just think of the huuuuge order you can place!
Yep, this will be the plan. I might be able to find a few for sale as they pop up from time to time on buy and sell sites.