Roach id

Defalt

Arachnosquire
Well recently i got some live roaches from a pet store and im having trouble identifying them , perhaps the most similar thing i could find was surinam roaches but i heard that they could climb and these
guys dont seem to be able to image.jpg heres a pic , to the left are two
Turkistan roaches i bought frozen ,oh and also im pretty sure its fully grown as my colony is breeding
and that is about as big as they get

Defalt

Arachnosquire
Also , they have much shorter legs than the turkistan roaches , just in case it isnt visible

Tenodera

Arachnobaron
Pycnoscelus surinamensis adults can climb many surfaces, but nymphs can't.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well recently i got some live roaches from a pet store and im having trouble identifying them , perhaps the most similar thing i could find was surinam roaches but i heard that they could climb and these
guys dont seem to be able to View attachment 139274 heres a pic , to the left are two
Turkistan roaches i bought frozen ,oh and also im pretty sure its fully grown as my colony is breeding
and that is about as big as they get
B. lateralis, B. orientalis (which seems unlikely, since they aren't usually a feeder species, but that's my best guess), and a juvenile Pycnoscelus sp. (could be a female femapterus, could be a juvenile nigra/surinamensis, could be indica, the sexually reproductive sister species of surinamensis).

Defalt

Arachnosquire
The two on the side are both B.lateralis that i put there for size comparison