Can anyone identify which Corn Snake morph this is?

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Hey all! My boyfriend has a corn snake and we are trying to determine what morph it is, and would appreciate any information and insight into it. He acquired it from PetCo about 12 years ago, and it had survived outside of its for cage for about a month or so shortly after he got it.
It's pretty calm until its hungry and then it has a super feeding response. I think its either a Snow morph or a Bubblegum morph, possibly albino. He's not sure. Attached are some pictures:
photo 1.JPG
Without flash
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
With flash
He (arbitrary pronoun) is base color white to cream (depends which one of us you ask) with pink-beige saddles (again depends who you ask) with a splotch on his nose kinda yellow-green and his eyes are light pink with a dark red pupil.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mastigoproctus

Centiman
Bubblegum morph?.... I bred corn snakes for 8-10 Years.. Never heard of it...
I've seen pet stores in recent years labeling Lavender/Snows as "Bubblegum" morphs so I'm pretty sure it's just a name some random person gave a lavender snow one time and it is sticking. People love stuff with fancy names, regardless if that name means anything or not lol At any rate it looks like a typical snow to me though too.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
8 to 10 years? Aren't you like 15?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
I've seen pet stores in recent years labeling Lavender/Snows as "Bubblegum" morphs so I'm pretty sure it's just a name some random person gave a lavender snow one time and it is sticking. People love stuff with fancy names, regardless if that name means anything or not lol At any rate it looks like a typical snow to me though too.
To expand on this, when I was googling the morphs (snakes are cool but not my thing either-I've got 3 tarantulas) I saw a blog post of someone wanting to create his perfect bubblegum morph and his ideal was a pastel lavendar almost white with pink stripes and green tinged saddles. He was using a lavendar male (hypo I think he said) and a snow female, if that helps anyone?

Last edited:

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
Lol gotta love those designer names. Makes me want to breed my "yellowspotted bubblegum phase" Leopard Gecko XD. But then I remember how much baby leo's eat and....Nooooooope.

He's a handsome boy though.

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
Yep! It was me and my dads hobby He stil does it Im not so intrested in snakes anymore
I am just beyond even trying to comprehend anything you say anymore. In your post about the "gravid" OBT you bought.. September 2, 2015, you opened a statement with "Infact both my parents are dead." Now, excuse me if I'm misunderstanding what you are saying here, but then how is he still in the hobby of snakes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would love to hear an explanation to this. Please do tell.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
I am just beyond even trying to comprehend anything you say anymore. In your post about the "gravid" OBT you bought.. September 2, 2015, you opened a statement with "Infact both my parents are dead." Now, excuse me if I'm misunderstanding what you are saying here, but then how is he still in the hobby of snakes?

Obviously I don't know Chainsaw or and can't speak from him but just because a biological parent is dead, doesn't mean a dad/father figure someone you call "dad" is dead. But also granted, I haven't read the OBT post.

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
Obviously I don't know Chainsaw or and can't speak from him but just because a biological parent is dead, doesn't mean a dad/father figure someone you call "dad" is dead. But also granted, I haven't read the OBT post.
I'm just trying to understand myself, I'm not trying to be malicious with it. This particular user has just posted quite a bit while contradicting himself over again. Again, I do apologize if I've misunderstood what he is saying.

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
I'm just trying to understand myself, I'm not trying to be malicious with it. This particular user has just posted quite a bit while contradicting himself over again. Again, I do apologize if I've misunderstood what he is saying.

I found the OBT thread and I can now agree to the contradicting. I also totally get trying to understand but the tone in reply to me came off much less aggressive than the original reply/statement to Chainsaw. I think its just all in the way things are worded. I'm also just tired of seeing posts that seemingly attack or are aggressive even when the poster doesn't mean such. It is just a turn-off for some of us newbies. If I hadn't found the people I did, I wouldn't still come here to share my joy or get advice/opinions (and in fact most of the people I go to arent on here much anymore) due to the amount of negativity and seemingly aggressiveness I see (as I had metioned on another post).

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
I found the OBT thread and I can now agree to the contradicting. I also totally get trying to understand but the tone in reply to me came off much less aggressive than the original reply/statement to Chainsaw. I think its just all in the way things are worded. I'm also just tired of seeing posts that seemingly attack or are aggressive even when the poster doesn't mean such. It is just a turn-off for some of us newbies. If I hadn't found the people I did, I wouldn't still come here to share my joy or get advice/opinions (and in fact most of the people I go to arent on here much anymore) due to the amount of negativity and seemingly aggressiveness I see (as I had metioned on another post).
Understood. Completely understood. It is hard to word things online without sounding terribly rude. I apologize to anyone who may have taken offense, I am just trying to understand myself. Although, with things I have seen be written by this person, I'm surprised I'm not being rude.

Psyrocke

Arachnopeon
Understood. Completely understood. It is hard to word things online without sounding terribly rude. I apologize to anyone who may have taken offense, I am just trying to understand myself. Although, with things I have seen be written by this person, I'm surprised I'm not being rude.

I can concur with you..maybe there are 2 posters on the same account haha? The writings style between this thread and the other one seems really different. But also thank you for apologizing, its what keeps some of us coming back (like when someone understands etc).

Issehalsey

Arachnopeon
I can concur with you..maybe there are 2 posters on the same account haha? The writings style between this thread and the other one seems really different. But also thank you for apologizing, its what keeps some of us coming back (like when someone understands etc).
No problem! I am not here to make enemies lol, so if someone is offended by something I say, I will apologize. I do tend to stay away from a thread myself if I feel someone is being rude for no reason, or is just plain attacking people. I have no idea what goes on on that account, lol. Even outside of AB.