Moron pinch grabs a freshly molted C.fimbriatus

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sometimes all I can bring myself to say is why? All that risk for nothing of any value. That sure is 1 beautiful tarantula though and maybe this should be on my list if I decide to extend my ow collection

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Smdh... Obv cage is waaaaaay to small even if she was 1" smaller -.-

MikeC

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ugh. I was sincerely hoping that he got bit.

Kids these days...

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Ugh. I was sincerely hoping that he got bit.

Kids these days...
How? Its fangs are still white.. Thus the crux of the problem... Besides this hobby doesn't need bad publicity like that..

---------- Post added 10-09-2015 at 06:21 AM ----------

Smdh... Obv cage is waaaaaay to small even if she was 1" smaller -.-
Freshly molted and defenseless cohabin with super worms in an enclosure that offers no possibility of retreat.. Its like Thunder Dome!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
How? Its fangs are still white.. Thus the crux of the problem... Besides this hobby doesn't need bad publicity like that..

---------- Post added 10-09-2015 at 06:21 AM ----------

Freshly molted and defenseless cohabin with super worms in an enclosure that offers no possibility of retreat.. Its like Thunder Dome!
Not sure why I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt but it does look like the super worms are dead they wasnt moving but sad indeed

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Who's side are you on here man? Freakin Judas i swear! ;P
Hey now! I aint no sides I'm Switzerland b**** lol yeah its pretty messed up but like I said in all fairness I don't see the worms moving so it may not be as bad as we think

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Hey now! I aint no sides I'm Switzerland b**** lol yeah its pretty messed up but like I said in all fairness I don't see the worms moving so it may not be as bad as we think
leaving dead prey items in enclosures is not that bad huh? Scratchin your name of my T sitter list!! :tongue:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
leaving dead prey items in enclosures is not that bad huh? Scratchin your name of my T sitter list!! Lol.. Keep diggin im in the mood for shoveling!:tongue:
Well its not as bad as live feeders.. Lmao maybe he didnt know she was gona molt, they look a day or two old? XD *hides shovel*

But again yea pretty bad but udk if pray was taken out after vid ;) its kinda like those tho put a gal of water in a cage before a pic "not thinking" lol

Fine ill make you happy lets go steal his Ts for ur collection lol

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
What a freaking ***hat. He's lucky if he didn't damage her, man-handling her while she's still hardening. And you see one genius commenting on how docile she is...

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Im pretty sure that was pyrofiend it's obvious he has taken this guys side.. Lets shun him shall we.. Shun shun shun +
Nonono, i agree hes an ***hat lol was a very stupid thing "oh hey shes fresh lets poke at her heart then squeeze her to shiw shes a fm instead of showing her perfectly intact molt" kid cant be right in the head

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Nonono, i agree hes an ***hat lol was a very stupid thing "oh hey shes fresh lets poke at her heart then squeeze her to shiw shes a fm instead of showing her perfectly intact molt" kid cant be right in the head
Ha! Changeing your tune now that the shunning has begun..:mask:

cold blood

Staff member
Classic example of t ownership by someone that should NOT own a t. Freakin idiot:wall:

Petting it?? :wall:

Keeping it in an enclosure so small its just incredible that it was actually able to successfully molt? :wall:

Pinch grabbing it JUST after molting? :wall:

Unremoved feeders? ?:wall:

If anyone knows this guy, take his t's and scold him....TODAY!:embarrassed:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicolas C

Arachnosquire
He can't be from Switzerland: his watch is too cheap... [emoji38]

+10000 (swiss francs) to everything cold blood and the others have said.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Not Swiss, he has papers in some other vids in an Asian language I can't identify. There are other vids of him handling OWs, including a freshly molted LV. What a winner. He has some nice spiders, though. I volunteer to rescue them.

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
Remember watching this 6 months ago and cringing lol, gorgeous spider though... although that enclosure is horrifically small, even for a burrowing old world, amazing to me that it even managed to molt on that space.