New T Room!! :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
Hey guys, Just thought Id share my excitment. My new T room Is so nearly done!!! Will finnish it off tomorrow!!! :DDD Pictures as soon as I can :DDD :mask::mask::mask: Sooo Happy :DDD

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Uhm?.... Ha...Ha....
Im messin with you cus i always say no pic no proof, and you start a thread like 'yes i just got a t room, its awesome, you should see it! but i didnt take any pics for you' not a direct quote ofcourse lmaoo. But uinformed us too early with no proof..

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
The meme is weak with you pyro. It's "pics or it didn't happen". [emoji14]

On topic, I suddenly find myself with a T room as well. I love having them in a separate space.
Actually on other forums wev been using that sence waay before meme's hit social media. lol..

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No pics... BIG SURPRISE! Im guessing his 10 inch E.murinus ate his camera...
But he said it was late at night and he got them mixed up because the tanks were right next to each other.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Silly me, I happily clicked this thread hoping for some good ideas for my growing T room. Should have noted the author.

In other news, I've begun creating a tarantula/server room. The servers will keep the room a steady 80-90F year round, only as a happy side effect of an otherwise annoying issue with computers.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
But he said it was late at night and he got them mixed up because the tanks were right next to each other.

I'm shocked he could make such an amatuer mistake after all he's been keeping Ts for like 20 yrs.. Quite a feat for a 15yr old..

Chainsaw Reptiles

Arachnoknight
1. If you have a issue with my posts. Dont comment. 2. Please leave me alone. 3. Please look when I stated my post saying pics coming in a few days! 4. Please get some maturity.

Bipolar Spider

Arachnopeon
Dude look who's talking lol I knew I knew that name. You all of a sudden appear on Youtube not too long ago and start systematically insulting people on their T videos. You get a bunch of dislikes because of it then call everyone d***heads. You want to now bring that to the forums?

Who wants to see a thread talking about a T room with no pictures, it's boring and could have waited. Immaturity and impatience caused it and its why you're raging now. Chill out and make a decent thread or post already. And quit spamming good T videos it's annoying.

Last edited:

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
Hilarious that you speak of maturity. The stuff that's been plastered on T groups over Facebook about you, warning everyone not to deal with you, is beyond belief. You're in no position to tell anyone to "get done maturity".

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
Whether your threads go good or bad (normally bad) they always bring the laughs.
fdsdsfdsfd.png

Last edited:

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
That's almost as good as the other one I saw, where he was crying out for help whilst standing on a bridge...then when someone offered to chat in Hangouts he said he'd only talk to girls...

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's a miracle this guy's still around on this board. Or any board for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.