Australia, Sydney... Where are all the Ts?

BossRoss

Arachnosquire
Hello everybody,

Been a while since I been on the forum... I have been in Sydney Australia for the last few months working here...

I had to give up most of collection back in South Africa, as I am here for 6 months initially, and was sad to let most of them go.

So I officially got word that they would like me here in Sydney full time, so that means it is time to start my collection down under.

I was hoping that I good get some knowledge from some local people in NSW about keeping Tarantulas here?
1. Is there an online store that I can look at?
2. What are the rules and regulations of keeping Ts?

Help me get started down here as I had a decent sized collection before I left South Africa(about 45) and I miss having them...

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
Well you can't keep foreign Ts. That's pretty much all that I know of. Check out Steve Nunn's site and maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
This topic comes up a lot, pretty much any time an Aussie decides they want a tarantula. The threads should come up pretty easily in the search. But like ^ said, you're stuck with Aussie Ts and Aussie Ts only. The user jigalojoey would be a good person to hit up for info.