Our dog, "Sugar"

CoinJar

Arachnopeon
Pits are freakin adorable. My dad had one that insisted on wearing a dumb Christmas sweater that was put on her once for a picture, and she either wore it, slept with it, or carried it around until it was in tatters. She has since passed, but making it to 18 at least meant she had a long run.

Chris11

ArachnoBat
Her colors remind me of my guy, Pickles. Most likely hes on the other end of the dog spectrum (Jack Russell, Basenji mix) but a fine dog nonetheless. Come here lil Pickies! You want tweat? YOU WANT TWEAT?!?! Now sit... not jump, sit, NOT JUMP!!! Hes a good dog.

SpiderDad61

Arachnoknight
Yea she's a pit mix, but a sceredy kat. She'd much rather spin in circles with her but on the ground and play and lick than anything else

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
If you're taking pics and/or posting from a phone, just make sure the pic is in the right orientation, and crop a tiny bit off and save it. It should then be the right way around when you upload it.
Cute dogs:)

Chris11

ArachnoBat
Thanks hobo, im almost computer illiterate so if i post a pic ill try to figure out what yoi said! lol

SpiderDad61

Arachnoknight
Thx. I send from my iPhone every time, n not every time they post sideways. I'll try the crop method next time.

If you're taking pics and/or posting from a phone, just make sure the pic is in the right orientation, and crop a tiny bit off and save it. It should then be the right way around when you upload it.
Cute dogs:)

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Thx. I send from my iPhone every time, n not every time they post sideways. I'll try the crop method next time.
You should see the videos wifeypoo cranked out when she had the bright idea of turning her cellphone on it's side. The tooling down a country segment road is enough to make a barnacle seasick.