Shawnee's Arachnid Family

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
I finally got myself a nice small LED flashlight so I can actually take pictures of my pets! I only have one to start out with, but my juvie P. ultramarinus named Genesis was out on display for me tonight :D How nice of her(?)! Hopefully I'll have more pics soon :) Might break out the real camera and not just my iphone lol

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
Thank you ARspiders :)

These are kind of crappy pictures but I received 4 H. jayakari scorplings today! I really think this species is one of the most beautiful. They remind me of Siamese cats with the colorings

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
There is a thread about pumpkin patch that is quite heated so in honor here is my little pumpkin, Ginger eating her big dinner tonight.

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
I read that only T pics are allowed on this thread so sorry about the scorp pics :p

I'm back with a couple more pictures. First we have my adventurous and slightly naughty B. smithi juvenile

And then another up close pic of Genesis my P. ultramarinus

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
My last picture of Ginger did not do her justice. So here's some better ones: (Hapalopus sp. Columbia)

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
I come bearing 3 pictures~

My GBB:

Garrus, my Brachypelma Sabulosum:

and my H. villosella, my most skittish spider. The one to run around the in circles at the slightest movement;

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
This is my P. muticus sling (That in another post I was worried wasn't settling in well) Turns out the other hole he was digging was another entrance to connect his previous burrow :D Making it all fibonacci sequence looking! What a hard worker.

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
I have a lovely pet shop near me that specializes in exotics, and is the place people to go to unload their animals they don't want anymore. They had a lady bring in two G. porteri's she had for two years then decided she didn't want them anymore. Their enclosures were pitiful but they didn't look unhealthy or underfed. Anyways the amazing employees gave both of them to me for free :D The first one is a mature male (Saw his tibial hooks), and the second one I strongly suspect is female.