Because I felt like it, okay?

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
"You got another spider?!"

Yes. Yes I did. And her name is Twinkle, the A. avicularia. I had to fill the empty cage left by my MM P. irminia, after all. That's wasted real estate, and my mother raised me better than to waste anything.

IMG_0428.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
lol i just got this same reply.. i went out and bought another tote just incase the size is off [told its 5"] and my mum said the same thing.."you got another spider?!" errr...yurr? (lol) "why you dont need another" but i do..but i do.. empty cages this is just incase XD

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
lol i just got this same reply.. i went out and bought another tote just incase the size is off [told its 5"] and my mum said the same thing.."you got another spider?!" errr...yurr? (lol) "why you dont need another" but i do..but i do.. empty cages this is just incase XD
Damn, I'm in trouble. I have over 30 empty cages:eek:

Very beautiful Avic BTW

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Damn, I'm in trouble. I have over 30 empty cages:eek:

Very beautiful Avic BTW
lmaoooooo

well.. i tech have 200 2oz cups, ~95 16oz cupz and ~25 32 oz left plus some totes.. but.. i dont think a 5" T will fit happily in a 5x8 LOL ik my male sp purp didnt like it XD thank god i dont feel the need to fill all cupz [most are used for shipping lmao]

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I've found the way to convince those you live with is to force them to believe these spiders are cute. Which they absolutely are. Sure, the girlfriend gets on me about buying another spider, but "Awww, it's wearing little booties" tends to win out in the end.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Great name! I have a friend with a MF avic avic named Twinkle - short for twinkle toes.

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
I've found the way to convince those you live with is to force them to believe these spiders are cute. Which they absolutely are. Sure, the girlfriend gets on me about buying another spider, but "Awww, it's wearing little booties" tends to win out in the end.
My grandmother calls my tarantulas "great-grand spiders." Everyone is a sucker----uhhhh enthusiast waiting to happen, even phobes. ;)