What size is appropriate to put a vittata in a appropriate arboreal set up.

Travis21v4

Arachnopeon
So I have a vittata sling who molted yesterday :D. Shes about 1 1/2 inches and she has been up to this point just chilling in her burrow. But now every time i come to check on them shes near the top now. Should I rehouse her to a little more vertical tank now? I have like a peanut container from walmart that i bought in the plastic isle.
What do you guys think. Because right now shes in a deli cup thats more terrestrial because she was so small, it has a cork bark that she burrowed underneath lol.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I put my Poecs that size in 32 oz deli cups: 2 rings of holes around the upper sides (none on the top), 1" of slightly moist substrate, small piece of cork, piece of plastic (not silk) plant, and a small water bowl (lid from 16 oz water bowl). This is an ideal set up for an arboreal that size. When they get too big for that, I bump them up to a 6 qt Sterlite clear plastic storage box.

Travis21v4

Arachnopeon
I know all that. I just didnt know if it should be more vertical. But thank you for answring i appreciate it. It just made me wonder cuz she burrowed and after molt she just hanging on the side of the container

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I know all that. I just didnt know if it should be more vertical. But thank you for answring i appreciate it. It just made me wonder cuz she burrowed and after molt she just hanging on the side of the container
A 32 oz deli cup is vertical. You don't need more height than that. My Poecilotheria, Lampropelma, Cyriopagopus, Stromatopelma, Heteroscodra, and Psalmopoeus slings/juveniles all live at or under substrate level, as do all of my adults of those genera.

Chris11

ArachnoBat
Dont have much expirience with poecs (enter Poec54) but the onez i do have have tended to stay terrestrial/slightly fossorial when small and branched to arboreal