Spider causes man to trash flat, scream death threats -- police called

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Rest in peace, vanquished spider. Your children will remember you in song for generations.

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
Must suck to be that much of a coward lol, thank god I'm not phobic of insects because that story is wild as hell... thought centipedes do creep the hell out of me.

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
Incredulous, the policeman asked: "What about the women screaming?"

"Yeah sorry that was me," he said. "I really, really hate spiders."
What a ninny.

It must be really hard to live with such a paralyzing fear of something so common, especially in Australia.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Haha. Australia and terrified of spiders. WORST place to live ever, in that instance.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Majority of "mans" today aren't exactly like Mans used to be, and behave, in the past. Meaning = wise and manly.

I remember my Aunt, Rosa (RIP) she was extremely terrified of snakes, poor thing. She told me that as a young Lady in her 20 she served, under the Fascist Revolution Years, in Somalia and Abissinia (today Ethiopia and Eritrea) both were colony of our Kingdom.

Her master and his mans caught a lot of snakes... venomous, non venoumous... everything, eventually later some of those were took to the Motherland, with no problems, without having that load of 'knowledge', the Internet, nor Media or funny care :poop: sheet of all sort.

I understand her fear, however, back then was another world. And Africa, lol.

But today? In Italy today 90% of people freaks out for a little spider as well, and other reacts aggressively; the 2003 (all) Arachnids Ban happened for 'power abuse' mixed with the arrogance of weak corrupted puppets (called Italian politicians).

A spider, and they freak out, like those folks who needs a ticket for a life time mental health care vacation... but you know? The hood and the city were you grow up are destroyed? There's non elected (by the people) but by foreigner banks like Goldman Sucks Prime Ministers?

Who cares! Are you crazy?!? Kill that spider :coffee: