PET ADVANTAGE Co

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Has anyone had dealing with this individual they have a ad on petbugs wondering if anyone has dealt with them?

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have asked for references ...

and they gave such names as Regal Reptiles and Strictly Reptiles as refs. I'd contact them, I haven't yet, and see what they have to say. I am a LOT more cautious than I used to be now :(

Ct2608

Arachnopeon
Here is their address. They also have a Hotmail address. Being ripped off before I do not deal with anyone who has a Hotmail address. Anyone can get one. Not sure I would buy from the unless it is C.O.D and you check the box before you pay. The guys name is Rudy. Located at 131 E Hollis St, Nashua, NH 03060

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just to follow up when asked to do a cod they refused as of now im passing on doing any business with this company just feels to good to be true

Ghost13

Arachnopeon
I negotiated a deal to have ship C.O.D. thru U.P.S.. They are supposed to Ship on Monday But we will see if it shows up on Tuesday. Sorry to seem skeptical but after lambscam and Scott Robbins..... :cool:

Ghost13

Arachnopeon
Pet Advantage

i <edit> Knew it! This is another Pat Kane company! Check out the latest post on petbugs. I knew it was to good to be true. They never sent a COD order.Who ever is writing the emails stated he would send my order on Monday COD. Never sent it because they (him)were trying to rip people off again. I can"t belive he posted that on Petbugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pet Advantage Co (we now know this is Pat Kane) wanted to buy some stuff from me a few or so weeks back. He wanted me to ship first (yeah right :rolleyes: )...

what a joke...

no more needs to be said...

Jake

Last edited:

Garrick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Odd. What address were you given, Jake?

I wanted a male E. murinus from them/him/whatever, and asked about Paypal. He/she/it said they don't accept it, and would exchange the male for advertising on my site.

I mentioned a disclaimer about advertising on my site as follows:
> >For reasons of recent events (concerning mainly Patrick Kane, et
> al), I
> >have to make a brief disclaimer: multiple reports of fraud, etc.
> will
> >cause advertisers of differentdawn.com to lose their privileges
> w/o
> >refund.

Wonder how that grabbed him. He did e-mail me after that, and just said he'd ship the male Monday, 7/19. He said if I didn't like it, not to worry about the advertising.

Well, no male ever came, and in none of the e-mails did this person state a name or an address. I inquired about what was going on, and haven't heard back since.

Also, I read a "Ron Correia" (sp?) was this Pet Advantage guy. It's in this review on the BOI:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44414

Anyone know what's up with that?

Also, why is the address in Nashua posted by Ct2608 a grocery store?

-Garrick

eight

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Garrick said:
Odd. What address were you given, Jake?

I wanted a male E. murinus from them/him/whatever, and asked about Paypal. He/she/it said they don't accept it, and would exchange the male for advertising on my site.

I mentioned a disclaimer about advertising on my site as follows:
> >For reasons of recent events (concerning mainly Patrick Kane, et
> al), I
> >have to make a brief disclaimer: multiple reports of fraud, etc.
> will
> >cause advertisers of differentdawn.com to lose their privileges
> w/o
> >refund.

Wonder how that grabbed him. He did e-mail me after that, and just said he'd ship the male Monday, 7/19. He said if I didn't like it, not to worry about the advertising.

Well, no male ever came, and in none of the e-mails did this person state a name or an address. I inquired about what was going on, and haven't heard back since.

Also, I read a "Ron Correia" (sp?) was this Pet Advantage guy. It's in this review on the BOI:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44414

Anyone know what's up with that?

Also, why is the address in Nashua posted by Ct2608 a grocery store?

-Garrick

Ron Correia
eight
Garrick,
I have exchanged multiple emails with "them" and appearantly talked to two different people during that time - Ron Correia and "Mark." I was never given an address because I told "them" right away that I will not ship the animals first. Anyone who does that with an unknown person should whack themselves in the head for doing it. In the market you get your payment first and then you ship, period. I was also told that "they" do not accept paypal.

Later,

Jake

Ghost13

Arachnopeon
The address posted By Ct2608 was the address given by a person named Rudy via email. that is were they wanted money sent!

Garrick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Regarding the "Ron Correia" post on the BOI, I wrote their moderator and asked him to check the IP of a supposed "Bill Cardin" that posted a favorable review of Pet Advantage.
It's Pat Kane :mad:
Same Comcast IP.

Add that one to your list of fake names for those keeping track.

Why is this guy not in jail/juvenile detention?

-Garrick

eight