Zoo pics

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We went to the Indianapolis zoo one day while I was on vacation and here is a few interesting pics. The first one was a really nice blue iguana, and then some tortoises having some fun, then a really fat viper, then a red spitting cobra and the last one is a baby sea lion that was only a week old but he might be hard to see. It took the mother a while to wake him up and get him to come out of the cave.

Attachments

Yve

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ooooh bitus gabonica...my favourite viper! If I were to own a hot that would definately be it! Great pics...that last shot with the tarantula tattoo is neat. Is that you or some unbeknowst spectator?

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
IMO, there is NO snake as pretty as the Gaboon Viper...NO snake! If only a boa could have that patterning!

Jon

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I really enjoyed your pictures. I had never heard of a blue Iguana or a red cobra. My favorite is the Gaboon viper too. I agree Jon, they have the most beutifull patterns on a snake and such a heavy body. Wow.

Sharon

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I couldn't get over how fat the gaboon viper was when we saw it. Yes that is me with the tatoo on my back.