T. Hunting

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My GF and i are going on a trip shortly and as part of our trip we want to do some T hunting. WayneT has offered his services as a guide if we decide to visit him in Oklahoma. THANKS WAYNE! but this is going to be a week or two trip so she has asked me to ask you all (the pro's) where are some other good places to hunt. We live in NY and our first stop will be in the carolinas (not for T hunting) after that our destinations are pretty open. so where are some good spots to hunt T's? let us know as we want to "catch the bug"
thanks in advance...

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Come to AZ, I could take you around the state to catch a minimum of 5 diffrent species.

Sincerely,

Brandon

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
wow, man i envy you guys who live in states with lots of T's running around thier backyards. :)

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Brandon said:
Come to AZ, I could take you around the state to catch a minimum of 5 diffrent species.

Sincerely,

Brandon
Brandon! I'd love to go T hunting with you in phoenix sometime. I live in the metro area. I used to hunt scorpions with my friends on the mountains down by thunderbird and 19th avenu.

If not, could you tell me where you find your T's. I've never found in T in phoenix, and I would really love to.

Please PM me or email me at James_Sunderland2004@yahoo.com :D

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
seriously? that sounds cool, i am not sure of time constraints on our trip or MONEY being a big factor as gas prices are comparitive to that of crack cocaine LOL.