Do I really need to tell you the sp.? ;P

Just wanted to share a few new pics.

Take care.

Atrax

Attachments

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Yup here's my one i had long ago in the time before cars could talk and the great the Holothele war had...

Attachments

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
FryLock said:
Very nice P.regalis you have there ;)
LOL! Check your eyes Fry! Can't you recognize a P. fasciata when you see one? ;) {D

Good gracious! Your subby pic is absolutely incredible! I'm speechless. Was she a w/c specimen?

Atrax

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
I had her for a few years after i got her in the ely 90's then let her go when i let most my stuff go be (95-96 in her case i think alkaco rotting my brain), and before you ask yes there the one poke i do want to have back again ;P i did have a sac off her too but the chap wanted the male sent on to god know how many ppl so he never got to make a sperm web for anyone (dumb :mad: ) 20 eggs and she held it for 2 months before she thow it out :(

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Can someone tell me about how long it would take a 3/4 inch Pokie sling to reach adult?

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brian S said:
Can someone tell me about how long it would take a 3/4 inch Pokie sling to reach adult?
You could have an adult in about 2 years, give or take. Depending on feeding schedule, and the average temp around your Poke's enclosure. Could be even sooner or a bit longer.

Hope that helps.

Atrax

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanx Atrax, You told me what I wanted to know ;)