Why I don't hold my Rose hair...

YZFR1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
She bolts out from here hide and greets me like this....Can we say psycho?....

Attachments

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow, she is nuts. how long was she like this? was she always like this?

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
both my rose hairs are rocks but my genticulata is like that is i get to close when i pick up the cricket bolus

tarantula666

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
she just want's a kiss on the "lips" :D :D :D

or she hates your guts ;)
try the kiss and find out :D

but be sure to let us know the end result :D :D :D

a really nice picture , got some more ???

Last edited:

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I had one like that., Then it slipped my mind that she was a b!tch and I let Jordan sell her to a first time tarantula keeper. :eek:

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That looks JUST like my first Rosehair; maybe they're related! Clearly, psycho Rosies aren't too uncommon, but I'm sure glad my big G. aureostriata isn't like that!

pitbulllady

usumbaraboy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i thought that rosies were suposed to be very calm but now i know that not everything is true for ts lol. yeah u should just go a give a big kiss lol

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is living proof that temperment has alot to do with the individual :cool:

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I also have one like that, still handleable once out calm as can be, she is just defending her ground. Greg

MANSON

Arachnopeon
heh, i think our roses are related some how, although mine doesnt bother with a hug, it goes right in for the kiss of death ;) , lol {D

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is she WC or CB? smae with everyone else that has psyco roseas Are they Captive bred or Wild caught?

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Malhavoc's said:
Is she WC or CB? smae with everyone else that has psyco roseas Are they Captive bred or Wild caught?
I would guess mine is WC, I really did not even want it but was at petco and looked to be gravid so I bought it, was gravid but just layed down a mat dropped the eggs and goo and left it like that and did not wrap it up?

YZFR1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Malhavoc's said:
My guess is WC. I got her froma pet store a few months ago. I also got a Tiger Rump at the same time and she is pretty psycho also.

YZFR1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
heh. I was just browsing through the "bite reports" and guess which species has been reported the most.