My picture thread

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well I was in the mood to take some pics of some of my Ts and sorry if some are blurry they were either skittish and I was in a hurry or when i was sitting in the floor and my hand was moving alot. But I am going to be getting a camera soon so I can take better shots than this web cam :) Enjoy!

2" G.aureostriata

G.pulchra

B.klaasi

B.emilia

3.5" G.aureostriata

More to come soon :) I think some of them are blurry cause of the heat from the lightbulb from the lamp i had to use

Last edited:

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I am beginning to wonder if that larger G.aureostriata is E.campestratus because it has more of a pinkish striping on its legs more than a gold

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hard to tell from the pic but it looks like a G. aureostriata to me. Then again, we all know how it is when IDing from pics, right Martin? :D Nice pics anyway.

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
rosehaired1979 said:
I am beginning to wonder if that larger G.aureostriata is E.campestratus because it has more of a pinkish striping on its legs more than a gold
It looks a lot like an A.Semanni in that lighting. Are its spinnerets tan?

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ShaunHolder said:
It looks a lot like an A.seemani in that lighting. Are its spinnerets tan?
I'm quickly learning that A. seemani, G. aureostriata, and E. campestratus look very much alike. Lighting in photos doesn't mean a whole lot with these species.

Overmenneske

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Phaedrus said:
I'm quickly learning that A. seemani, G. aureostriata, and E. campestratus look very much alike. Lighting in photos doesn't mean a whole lot with these species.
It could be any of the above. Impossible to make a guess based on those pictures.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nah I know its not a A.seemanni I had 2 A.seemanni and they didn't look like her. When she molts I am going to send the molt off to hopefully someone can ID her. Anyone know who could be able to ID her by the shed?