escape

usumbaraboy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well a few days ago i was checking on my usumbara and to hold the lid down i have 2 metal bars since the lid doesnt fit right but anyways i moved the metal bar closer to the middle and the lid couldnt close perfectly so i came down and i was looking for her and i pushed the metle bar a little farther back and my usumbara rushed out from under the bar and that really freaked me out so i grabed a glass and put it on top of her and she jumped in. it was a real scary experence. i would like to hear some of ur worst escape story . thanks guys

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
My H. lividum was hanging from the lid of her enclosure, so of course she jumped out as soon as I opened the lid to feed her (I didn't see her on the lid... I guess I assumed she was in her burrow like always). So now I ALWAYS check under the lid before opening any terrarium...

sansoucie

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I was fooling around in my OBT tank.. getting a water dish and out of the blue she bolts up the tongs to my forearm.. I put my other hand out palm open to block her escape and she bit me... a few weeks ago. Musta been a dry bite cause nothing happened, but talk about a blast to the ticker. {D If she got loose I believe Id have to pay for the husband and kids a hotel room!

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Mexican Red Knee escaped and went under the furnace where it was warm and let loose a storm of hairs all over my friend Kevin's hand and he had to go to the hospital.

usumbaraboy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
whoa i heard about that but i never saw the thread. does anybody know if she found it or if shes seen it?

Stealth Taco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
havent had an escape yet, but I think time will give me a surprise or two.

Greaper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Adult female H.gigas got out when i was cleaning her cage. I opened the lid and the damn thing just popped out. Found her next day in a wrinkled up in a old sock on the floor!