sUPPLYS SOURCE

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Does Anyone Know A Source Online To Buy The Different Sized Deli Cups For Slings Im In Need Of Some To Upgrade Slings To They Are At The Stage They Need To Be Moved From The Vials I Have Been Raising Them In

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Yog-Sothoth said:
Just go to a deli and ask for some.
Good point..My deli lets me walk with a bunch all the time, I stopped though.I prefer paying for the deli's with white lids and 20+ prepunched holes. They have a white tyvek like substance covering the lid inside. When I water the avics the containers dry out pretty quick...
T

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you could also try contacting the Sysco company they deal with all kinds of restraunts. i am thinking that those little condiment cups restraunts put dressings and stuff in will work great for shipping and housing slings. they are 2 1/2" wide and 1" tall. with a pretty secure lid. i asked at arby's and they said they pay 14$ for a box of 1000 of them...now if i could only get arby's to order some for me...

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i just buy the mason jar pepper shakers from walmart ($.50), or the bigger kitchen shaker for ~$1.00 (add a piece of nylons between lid and jar if sling is real little). i also picked up a "bug kit" at the local dollar tree in the toy section for later on
dianne

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just go to the pet store to where they sell fish food in bulk and they usually have both of the generic deli sizes and I grab a few and ask them to put crickets in them and they do and I take them home

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Doesn't anyone just go to the grocery store and ask for or buy some from the deli? My friend is a manager at Kroger so he just gets me a few when ever I need them.

Stealth Taco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah usually the food stores or pet stores have extra containers that they are more than willing to get rid of...