Acanthoscurria geniculata

maxwellxxv

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my sling has made a burrow. It is ready to moult. will it be ok to moult in its little burrow? sorry just a concerned daddy!!!

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ya it will be fine just leave it be...wait 4 or 5 days and start the feeding frenzy !!

Regards, Mike :rolleyes:

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Every time mine is about to molt it always tends to hide. In fact lots of my spiders do that and none have ever had a problem. That is how they do it in the wild after all.

maxwellxxv

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
still not molted

it has been hiding now for 3 days.. the rump is really black..when should it molt?

heering80

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mine hides about 3 weeks and then comes out. So why don't you go and buy another T while waiting :) That's why you have to have more than one because one never does anything.. That's the glory of this "sport"..

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
probably within 2 weeks.... it takes a bit, but don't worry, it'll happen...
and wait until you see the size it puts on!

maxwellxxv

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have heard that they really do increase in size. I have bought 2 slings from botar. and he said the same thing. that you wont believe that big spider came out of that little thing. By the way I have 4 t s now..you should read my other post if you want to get mad and then smile!

maxwellxxv

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey i have another post about a rescue of a T.. read it and you will see..I hate pet stores!!