Freshly molted sexy beasts!!! NUMMY!

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I thought I would share these. I came home to a freshly molted adult female M. robustum. I was blown away at her vibrant colors and new attitude. Here she is:

Also my, what is believed to be, H. aureopilosum molted the day I left for vacation, but I didn't get a chance to pull her out and check her out. I recently transferred her to a new enclosure and got to snap some photos. Just gorgeous with an attitude to match. Take a gander:

Unforunately while I was away, 3 Ts died on me. They were my adult female P. lugardi, Pissbomb. I miss her, she was soo cool. I had a feeling she might die while I was gone. She just acted so sickly ever since I bred her. Also my newly aquired T. gigas (sling) and one H. maculata (sling) passed away. I am no longer in the Tap club, sooo sad I am. I didn't even get a chace to take a photo. Although Jason hooked me up with 4 more H. maculata slings yesterday, so now I am up to 5. Woot woot. You the man Jason!!

Angelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
amazing pics man!! :eek: :eek: your robustum is incredible! and the aureopilosum is gorgeous. sorry bout your losses. your description of your lugardi dying exactly matches how mine passed away-just started to look really sickly and grubby. really sad. :8o anywho, great pix and thanks for sharing. BTW...whats that stuff in your aureopilosum's dish? looks like nasty old veggies! (jk) :rolleyes:

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Angelo said:
amazing pics man!! :eek: :eek: your robustum is incredible! and the aureopilosum is gorgeous. sorry bout your losses. your description of your lugardi dying exactly matches how mine passed away-just started to look really sickly and grubby. really sad. :8o anywho, great pix and thanks for sharing. BTW...whats that stuff in your aureopilosum's dish? looks like nasty old veggies! (jk) :rolleyes:
There are pebbles. Thanks.

Zombie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That robustum is smokin' buddy.

Very nice.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
nice robustum! I kinda miss mine now!
sorry to hear about the deaths....what a bummer

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OOOHh YYEEAAAHH!!!(wipes drool off of face) your haplopelma is absolutely gorgous! :}

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Immortal_sin said:
nice robustum! I kinda miss mine now!
sorry to hear about the deaths....what a bummer
u kinda miss it? I would die is mine even left me. She is my pride and joy!!!

Deaths in my T family suck majorly. :( :( :(

inked

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah very nice Dwayne... some very good lookin tarantulas there!!

sorry to hear about the losses.. but awesome about the H.mac slings!!

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
*offers a towel*

I really like considerate people. ;) They are both very tastylicious babes!! (sorry about grammar.)

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Beautiful pics, and Ts, keep up the good work.

-Mattyb

phormingochilus

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Your "H. aureopilosum" is in fact a Haplopelma sp. "Vietnam". H. sp. "aureopilosum" is usually readily distinguishable by the yellow-tan coloration of the lateral areas of patella and tibia ;-)

Nice spider anyways ;-)

Regards
Søren

Spider-man 2 said:
I thought I would share these.

Also my, what is believed to be, H. aureopilosum molted the day I left for vacation, but I didn't get a chance to pull her out and check her out. I recently transferred her to a new enclosure and got to snap some photos. Just gorgeous with an attitude to match. Take a gander:

shadowkat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sweet Lord!!!

That is absoultly GORGEUS! what kind of personality does it have, looks A bit feisty