Looking for jewel spiders (spiny back orb weavers) and the daring jumper

alex21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I am looking for jewel spiders and this other type of spider, the micrathena sagittata as well as the black bold daring jumping spider. if you can help me out, please send me a pm or email me at erik_ut_2001@yahoo.com

Thanks

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
If you're not in Australia which I assume you aren't seeing as you're also looking for a daring jumping spider, you have almost no chance of getting a spiny orb weaver unless you happen to discover a new species of spiny orb weaver where you are.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
They are indeed in south Texas. I actually see them every once in a while in my yard and they are my favorite! I'll keep an eye out for some!

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
They are indeed in south Texas. I actually see them every once in a while in my yard and they are my favorite! I'll keep an eye out for some!
Really? I thought they were an animal only found in Australia. Maybe it's a different species over there

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
There was a sling that has been hanging out on my patio for a week or two. I got a couple of bad pictures before I lost the tiny thing. They are indeed here though. Sorry for the terrible photos. Maybe it'll make another web so I can find it again tomorrow.

Attachments

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
There was a sling that has been hanging out on my patio for a week or two. I got a couple of bad pictures before I lost the tiny thing. They are indeed here though. Sorry for the terrible photos. Maybe it'll make another web so I can find it again tomorrow.
Ver happy interesting and beautiful little spider

grish

Arachnopeon
I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I am looking for jewel spiders and this other type of spider, the micrathena sagittata as well as the black bold daring jumping spider. if you can help me out, please send me a pm or email me at erik_ut_2001@yahoo.com

Thanks
i have several arrow micrathenas and spiny orb weavers around my property right now, when you say you are looking for them do you mean in the woods or looking to procure specimens