Patrick Corcoran vs. Pat Kane

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi all,
I was recently refuse service by Scott at Scott's Tarantulas because I have been "Black Flagged" (I think he meant red flagged) as an alias for Pat Kane on several message boards. I AM NOT PAT KANE, although I see how some junior detectives could deduct that I am seeing as how we share the same first name, and even have two common letters (A,N) in our last names. Now I'm not trying to bad mouth Scott, but when I responded asking him on what boards have I been "Black Flagged", he did not answer. It does not appear to be here that I've been connected to Mr. Kane (I've never dealt with, met or even spoken to him), so if anyone out there knows where this "Black Flagging" exists, it would be of great help to me and my good name as an honest hobbiest and amatuer dealer.

Thanks,
Pat Corcoran

humanparaquatt

Arachnopeon
Give it time pat

It's alright pat just give it some timeAlot of peeple are afraid of bieng burned by anybody with that name right now I know for a fact that Pat C. is a true blue Invert man he raises really nice pokies and is quite skilled in invert husbandry. I also know my word doesnt hold much weight yet. But Pat C. is good peeples
Miguel
Regal Reptiles
Invert Dept

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pat C.

Pat C. is a good guy, he's by no means a scammer as far as I can tell. And he definitly knows his inverts.

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think people ought to pay more attention to detail. Just because both of these guys are named Pat, they have no connection. Pat Corcoran ad I have traded animals several times throughout several years, and he has always been A1 about it. Pat's a good guy.