Do you ever miss your Ts?

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm at a friends house right now until i get the internet back up at my house and i really miss my Ts i just wanna go home and hold my T.Blondi and watch some TV with her....i was wondering if any of you ever miss your Ts when your at work, or just not around?

-Mattyb

s_butterfly

Arachnopeon
i miss my t's alot, I think about them all day long when i'm not at home with them. When i'm at work i call home to check on them, you know to see who's out and about, to see if so 'n so molted yet. yeah... it's kinda crazy

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
so who picks up the phone when u call? your Ts? lol

-Mattyb

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
s_butterfly said:
only on the phone

my pet snake talks to me....

by the way i just read ur profile and saw ur picture...and u are very beautiful...just thought i would share... :D

-Mattyb

Kismet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
{D {D {D

I'm with you on missing my Ts.

I've just moved house and had to leave them behind for a fortnight while I painted...I was worried the gloss might make them unwell.

I missed them soooo much even though I was popping back every other day to feed them.

To spite me my A.Avic moulted, after sitting in her web not eating for about a month and I missed it :(

xanadu1015

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good answer.....

I really do think about my tarantulas more then my other pets when I'm away. Its weird. I call Laura (Xanadu) and ask how they are, or she calls me to tell me what they are doing all the time. Wish the cat could answer the phone. Our cat died of old age last week though, and he is missed pretty badly right now.

Sharon

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
xanadu1015 said:
Good answer.....

I really do think about my tarantulas more then my other pets when I'm away. Its weird. I call Laura (Xanadu) and ask how they are, or she calls me to tell me what they are doing all the time. Wish the cat could answer the phone. Our cat died of old age last week though, and he is missed pretty badly right now.

Sharon

sorry to hear about your loss. :(

-Mattyb

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks. He was a siamese we had since he was newborn. He wasn't interested in the arachnids though and at times they are more interesting then he was.

Sharon

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
cricket54 said:
Thanks. He was a siamese we had since he was newborn. He wasn't interested in the arachnids though and at times they are more interesting then he was.

Sharon

I have a calico...or however u spell it...i've had her since she was born, she is very old but going strong...i'd be heart broken if i lost her.

-Mattyb

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I love calicos! Our cat was 18 when he died. I hope our tarantulas live that long. Some of mine could possibly out live me so Laura gets them all and she loves that idea.

Sharon

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah some species the female can live 20 to 30 years which is really awesome.

-Mattyb