Orb weavers

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Okay I have two fantastic huge butted female orb weavers on my porch outside, its getting so cold they have even stopped reparing their webs and such, hell they only move whne poked now, anyway, Problem is I dont have anything suited to keep them in and I doubt their fertile from the lack of egg masses around their nests So now I'm at a dilema do I go out of my mind trying to find suitable husbandry containers [yes I know how to take care of them] or do I let them freeze, I can't decide which and thought I'd get a second opinion [free range is out of the question as my parents wouldn't like that much.]

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They will do fine on one side of a wall,I designate one side of my room just for my babes. :)

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I knwo they will do fine problem is, my mother wont do fine lol, she accepts my odd intrestes butn ot loose in the house lol. Hence me posting here, anyone want them I dont think I'm going to go out and find anything for them as I dont have much time lately to care for em if not they can freeze :p

Edit:I should also mention that at the moment I'm in ontario canada so its not going to be a mild california winter for them, I really should change the location but I plan on geoing back to cally after winter.

Last edited: