Caging photos

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Since it seems everyone wants to see photos of cages, I thought I'd start a thread for it, and post a few of my pictures.

The first is my female curlyhair. She gets to sit by my computer. It's a 5.5 gallon reptile cage.

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Here's the cage for my T. blondi, Gion. It's a 20 gallon long with lots of digging and hiding room. The lid has four locks, as well. The label is so no one messes with her while I'm not looking ;)

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
This is the cage for my male curlyhair, Tweek. He tends to climb and fall often, so I used a large, flat petpal. It works well :)

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
This is my newly caught (as of last night) wolf spider. It's in a 2.5 gallon. Nothing fancy.

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
My A. versicolor gets the nicest cage in the room. It's a custom made 12"x12"x6" terrarium with a glass lid (for higher humidity, but still maintains good ventilation). She also has live plants in her cage. Definately my favorite setup!

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
These last two are the rack of delicups. Ignore the rosehair that looks cramped. He's getting a new home today, and that's his traveling cup.

-Bryan