ok, fed roaches and they disappeared!

Rounder

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
gave my OBT and my GBB each a roach tonight for the first time, both roaches dug into the peat and are no where to be seen. just let them be? will they come out and get eaten? drives me nuts! i want to see them get attacked!

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Chffan1 said:
gave my OBT and my GBB each a roach tonight for the first time, both roaches dug into the peat and are no where to be seen. just let them be? will they come out and get eaten? drives me nuts! i want to see them get attacked!
throw in some food for the roaches, like old dog food or fruits or something. I had problems with burrowing roaches before!!

RazorRipley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Chffan1 said:
Why sweat it? Roaches will live for like 8 months without eating, nor will they harrass the pet they are to feed.... This is the logic in using roaches. Let them be, and carry on with referring to the pternochilus murinus as an OBT (sophmoric pet peeve of mine)
Cheers!

Rounder

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
RazorRipley said:
and carry on with referring to the pternochilus murinus as an OBT (sophmoric pet peeve of mine)
Cheers!
Well, I was feeling lazy and didn't want to type out P. murinus, LOL, plus, I just got it this past weekend and its been killing me to be able to type "my OBT", HAHAH.