Spot on Abdomen

Advocatus

Arachnopeon
As I was watching my rosie for a little bit, I noticed that when she squeezed between the water dish and glass (don't really know why the heck she chose that way, but ... ) something brown/darkish was left on the waterdish. I took the dish out, and it looked and felt almost like dust. I also noticed that it was about the same width as this bald spot (see pic) on her abdomen. Should I be worried?

Attachments

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello,
Nothing to worry about looks like a mirror spot to me tarantulas get them ocaccionally. All it is, is very mettalic hair color. Your Tarantulas is healthy and fine.

Sincerely,

Brandon

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Brandon
Hello,
Nothing to worry about looks like a mirror spot to me tarantulas get them ocaccionally. All it is, is very mettalic hair color. Your Tarantulas is healthy and fine.

Sincerely,

Brandon
I'd say the same. Nothing to worry about!

Joy

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by Advocatus
it looked and felt almost like dust. I also noticed that it was about the same width as this bald spot (see pic) on her abdomen. Should I be worried?
If it was greyish and dry, it probably was tarantula droppings.

Advocatus

Arachnopeon
Great, thanks! And as for the powder stuff: if this ever happends to you; DON'T touch it ... my hands have been scratching since last night, so I guess it had something to do with her urticating hairs ...