Avicularia metallica & Pterinochilus murinus

Bean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had a great opportunity to get some professional grade pictures done of some of my T's. Here's a sampling:

Avicularia metallica

Pterinochilus murinus

A big thanks to the photographer (Thanks Matt!) for his service!

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice T's ive got a avic and a p murinus, my p murinus is a very aggressive T, soon as u touch her web she wants to kill you, my avic on the other hand is a bit skittish but shes still nice

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks good. The P murinus is as fat as mine is lol :clap:

Bean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Brian S said:
Looks good. The P murinus is as fat as mine is lol :clap:

You'd think all that booty would slow her down.. the photo set we used for here was a large rubbermaid container with substrate and some wood etc.. in the bottom. I spent most of the time coaxing down onto the floor with a large deli cup. At one point she wrapped around the deli cup, ran up one of my arms, across my chest, into my armpit, then down the other arm back into the "set"!

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Those are some nice pics Bean... and you've got bigger palps than I do taking out the OBT for shots...

Bean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I must admit, I got goosebumps when she ran across my arms.
This is only the third time she's been out in here 8 month stay with me so far. (other times for rehousing) I did have to destroy her webbed up log burrow, but it's not every day an opportunity comes up like this!