my tarantulas did it!

Fred

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I came home tonight to see my 2 g rosea mating.I don't know how she got in his tank(I have it divided) the divider was completely sealed. and I saw one clear insertion.I have no idea how to "raise" an egg sac or and other stuff like that. so any help would be appreciated.

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No divider is ever totally secure...do a search on "eggsack" usually most people leave it with mom for 30 days then put it in a hammock style incubator. like the one found in the sticky at the top of this forum.

lizmotobike

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
where there's a will there's a way.......... my sister had a female black rex rabbit that used to sneak into my male new zealand white rabbit's cage. :D funny looking off spring. annabelle, the rex, had a championship. abner the new zealand was just a pet. she figured how to work the latch. she crossed over 2 other well bred rex's cages to get to the pet stock. ever since i have never trusted joined cages. {D :D {D :D

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Fred said:
I came home tonight to see my 2 g rosea mating.I don't know how she got in his tank(I have it divided) the divider was completely sealed. and I saw one clear insertion.I have no idea how to "raise" an egg sac or and other stuff like that. so any help would be appreciated.

What does your divider look like?

Fred

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
divider

It's a divider I got from total pet it is completely sealed no holes in it, it's glass and that's about it. It still puzzles me how she got it in.

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Fred said:
It's a divider I got from total pet it is completely sealed no holes in it, it's glass and that's about it. It still puzzles me how she got it in.
Did you divide a 10 gal? What about the area near the top? Is there any space?

Bean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pheonixx said:
No divider is ever totally secure...
I would argue that point. Take a little time and a little effort and you can easily produce a "secure" divider.