definition of "FIRE"

versus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
this 1inch+ spiderling just molted... just another pic to share... hope you guys like it.. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

versus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
delta said:
really nice :clap:
thanks... :worship: it just molted, and it's legs really looks like glass which is a bit transparent... so i thought of taking a pic of it... but, anyway, i hope u guys will like the pic... although it was blurry :wall:

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Really nice picture, that looks like it is from the Brachypelma genus. I am not that sure, maybe emilia or N.difficilis (not sure if they get that red though) Anyways, i really like the coloration very pretty sling you got there!

James

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was gonna say B boehmei too...anyways...very very nice tarantula you have there!!

blckwidow75

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
versus said:
it's my freshly molted 1inch+ b.boehmei...LOL :D

Oh man am I ever glad I just got myself one of these! Mine is .5" right now but I'm psyched to see it'll get color so quickly. Great pic!

nowhereman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
versus said:
this 1inch+ spiderling just molted... just another pic to share... hope you guys like it.. :)
Very nice shot. We like it. Great looking little bugger too. Ours rambles out for a cricket every now and then. Here's a shot of ole hair flicker. ;)

Last edited:

jw73

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It looks like B. klaasi. Beautiful spider. How big is it ?