Mesobuthus tamulus caresheet

Maybrick

Arachnopeon
Hi everybody,
anybody got some caresheet 4 mesobuthus tamulus?
Thanx for help

errit

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Maybrick said:
Hi everybody,
anybody got some caresheet 4 mesobuthus tamulus?
Thanx for help
Maybe you could use the search function to find info about this sp.
All i know is that it lives in India. in rural areas as well as in city's. It is one of the few very dangerous scorpions around with very potent venom that acts on the heart i believe (cardiotoxins). I think you would be able to find pictures on this board and i know there are a few pictures on the scorpion files considering this species.

Maybrick

Arachnopeon
@errit
thanks.
I tried the search function, results are not really good. All I need to know is keep him just like others deserts scorpions. Somebody told me keep it dry, and a corner humid. So Im a little bit confused :confused:

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
theyre found in india, all you need to do is find a location of where M.tamulus is found, and try to get pics of that region in india (or w/e)

its very easy to get humidity and temps from those regions too

;)

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi,
I keep mine very dry and very hot (°C 35L-25D minimum) and they seems to be happy ;)
Greetings,
Eric

Tityus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hold mine Mesobuthus tamulus on the same temp as Eric you can ask Nazgul he has a document about this species.

Tom

Ythier said:
Hi,
I keep mine very dry and very hot (°C 35L-25D minimum) and they seems to be happy ;)
Greetings,
Eric

Maybrick

Arachnopeon
@Ythier
Thanks. That sounds good :D Which substrate? I think u got sand in it? Because in all pictures I found of M. tamulus is on sand, all looks desertlike.

Tityus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi Maybrick,

I use nice red sand for my Mesobuthus tamulus very dry every two weeks I give some drops of water and I hold them very hot 25-35 °C