Finally!

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have finally convinced my parents to let me get another T! So i will be ordering a Salmon Pink Bird-eater on saturday. i just cant wait!

i just needed to tell someone

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Congrats! I vaguely remember the days when I had to convince my parents of things. Now I only have to convince Tamara -- and that usualy ends up with us ordering twice as many of whatever it is.

As for needing to tell someone, that's what we're here for. Hell, I'll be standing on my rooftop shouting to the world when my P.transvaalicus arrive later this week. :)

Cheers,
Dave

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I sure hope this isn't your first tarantula =). The salmon pink can get to 11+ inches and isnt the most docile tarantula. However, if you've done some reading and you know what your doing you will probabaly encounter few problems, good luck!

Mark

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im ready

this isnt my first T. i have a rose hair that is great but will not get very big and isnt very active. ive been doing alot of reserch and i am ready to bring on the big one! I CANT WAIT!

S

schlinkey

thery're awesome spiders, the parahybana's! Switched my male for a female, she arrived yesterday, and has been eating since! think she's on her fourth cricket now.. seems to me that they're quite shy as spiderlings (my male only exited his burrow once, and my new female, is sitting in there munching as i write this) I hope she'll get more bold as she grows though (2" BL now)

Cool that you got your parents to accept your ordering another ;) still arguing with mine on ordering an aboreal sp ;) (wich will be my third T)

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ordered

well i got it ordered today and will have to wait till either monday or tuesday to get it:( it will be a hard wait