Arachnoknight
Old Timer

apologies for the rotten picture
but this is my first T sling, its a B smithi
and its name is Tarquin Poncenby-Triffid

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Where did u get that name? What does it mean?

jeffh_x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thats a cool name! i still haven found a name for my new smithi...gosh its so hard to think of any..

thedreadedone

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i wanted an unthreatening name, as im scared of spiders - i wanted it to be freindly. a crazy friend suggested the name

redknee_freak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thedreadedone said:

apologies for the rotten picture
but this is my first T sling, its a B smithi
and its name is Tarquin Poncenby-Triffid

sweet sling bro

perfect choice for your first T
and congrats
they are awesome T's and the other Brach's are as well, they are my fav species then comes Aphonopelma

enjoy watching him/her growing up

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
awesome choice.gonna be a few years before it gets some size but well worth the wait

BigBryan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i just noticed this thread is over a year old... maybe the orginal poster can post a recent pic of the B.smithi!

zephed

former owner of Heint-xotics
Old Timer
Aww...that's cute little Redknee you have...it'll grow up to be big and beautiful like my female I imagine! I've had my girl for about 8 years now roughly. Enjoy your B. Smithi and good luck with it :0)

P.S. Here's my gorgeous little lady! :p

Attachments

Last edited:

OutWest

Arachnopeon
I'm new to this board and I'm loving all these beautiful pic's of your "pets". We have a beautiful spider living inbetween our cupboards and that is what brought me to this board! I have always admired spiders but never thought of having one as a pet. But after seeing how you enjoy them I might have to try to get my kukulcania out from the cupboards and have her as my pet. I think your trantula is just beautiful. I had no idea they lived that long. I have alot to learn.