It it just me or does this tick u off?

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
what an <edit> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I cant say what I think of this moron on the forum, its sad we cant say what we think on the forum because I would have ton to say about this kind of stupid ppl, im gona send a email to say what I think about him

Last edited by a moderator:

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
He's full of it.

As a former arachnophobe, I don't see how he could have a site dedicated to spiders if he was truly scared. I couldn't even look at a picture of one (even a dead one) before I forced myself to get a tarantula.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I could'nt contact him soo i've put a nice guest book... god that make me soo angry man

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ive been bombarding him with emails. I think im gonna send him some pics of my rose-hair nice and alive since he is asking for dead ones. Way to go kirdec im with u all the way. And u make a really really good point becca.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i hate it so much when people dont think. Spiders are good and people never realize how beneficial they are to us and the whole ecosystem. Me myself, i really dont like wolf spiders (when i was little they freaked me out) but i realize that it is MY fault i feel that way and they are totally innocent, so even though i feel like shimmying up a pole when i see one, i never ever kill them. Strangly, i can hold a 4 inch tarantula just fine and not feel even the slightest pang of fear, but then agian i have a nice docile rosy. Weird huh?

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
that makes me sick!! to see that horrible crap :mad: what do you expect for someone that's on crack! very uncool :embarrassed:

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
oh wait im sorry. I meant that i have sent him some messages but he erased them. I sent him a picture of a sign that said I don't appreciate you and stuff. I dont know his email. I didnt mean i actually send him an email.

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
please everyone who is outraged, send him a message

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I like the "Dead Spider Cam." Too bad for him that it looks like the spider is molting instead of dead. :)

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
yeah i left a nice message myself...what a horrible site. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

KingBollock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't think getting angry and rude is going to do much for our cause, 'See what kind of people like spiders?!'.
Sending him lots of pictures of perfectly healthy spiders is a good idea though. Educate, don't alienate.

bagheera

ArachnoTiger
Old Timer
The site is obscure, ineffectual and not very well done. It is hosted on angelfire freespace. it will vanish without a trace sooner than later (especially if there are a few handy hackers here..) It is his joke, let him laugh. :? The only harm he can do is to you, if you react!

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i looked farther back in the guestbook and i see that there are as many people who hate his site than people who like it. Nice to know

Mad Hatter

Arachnofriend
Old Timer
That is just sick. Ignorance about arachnids is fine, but this is putting that ignorance and irrational fear towards destroying something that these people really don't understand or care to understand. Just check out that guestbook. Other than our entries, there appear to be many many people who agree with this guy's mantra. :mad: :mad: :mad:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mad Hatter said:
That is just sick. Ignorance about arachnids is fine, but this is putting that ignorance and irrational fear towards destroying something that these people really don't understand or care to understand. Just check out that guestbook. Other than our entries, there appear to be many many people who agree with this guy's mantra. :mad: :mad: :mad:
this is what was shocking me the most ... theres TON of ppl who agree this site I just cant beleive it...

KingBollock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Actually, forget what I said. I couldn't help but have a bit of a dig myself.

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Men that get a kick out of torturing and killing innocent animals are trying to compensate for lack of intelligence and prowess. (if u know what i mean)

youngcrawler

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Men that get a kick out of torturing and killing innocent animals are trying to compensate for lack of intelligence and prowess. (if u know what i mean)

Whats this about, I hunt to survive, and yes i do get a thrill from it, its love for the hunt, Just because i kill to feed my family meens i have a lack of intelligence and prowess, that's bull, I have love for all animals even the ones i hunt and eat....