I have came to a decision...

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
I decided on getting a:

Green Bottle Blue (C.cyaneopubescens) 1/2"-3/4" Sling
Costa Rican Zebra (A.seemanni) 3/4" Sling
Cameroon Red (H.gigas) 1/2" Sling
If he has a Trinidad Chevron! I will get that!(instead of the H.gigas)

Thanks everyone who helped me decide on the following T's! I need to start reading caresheets before my birthday!=D Thanks Again!

James

Last edited:

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Well, James, I've been off the boards for a while and it seems that your spider collection has been growing exponentially! We did warn you that one would never be enough LOL I take it that your mother has relented and allowed you to keep your critters in your room.
Good luck with your soon to be new arrivals.

Gail

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
I decided on getting a:

Green Bottle Blue (C.cyaneopubescens) 1/2"-3/4" Sling
Costa Rican Zebra (A.seemanni) 3/4" Sling
Cameroon Red (H.gigas) 1/2" Sling

Thanks everyone who helped me decide on the following T's! I need to start reading caresheets before my birthday!=D Thanks Again!

James
Where are you going to get them?

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Thanks Gail! My mom loves them! And yes I can keep them in my room!

I will get them from Kelly Swift! But that is when my birthday comes!! SO I cant wait!!

Thanks,

James

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Good for you! I thought you could only get three? Will your parents let you have the fourth that comes as a freebie? Because if not, I know someone who would take it off your hands if necessary -- wouldn't want you to get in trouble after all! ;P

I'm getting read to order from him in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Good Luck w/new Ts!

BD

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey Big Dragonfly

My mom knows about the freebie! so, 2 from her! and 2 from my dad! LOL!=D So I cant give my mom all the credit~! She thinks it is cool! ("As long as nobody gets hurt and as long as it stays in my room" mom) If something goes wrong(i am sure will not! i hope) I will contact you for the freebie! but either than that come February 20, 2003 I am 4 T's Richer!!

James

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
Good for you! I thought you could only get three? Will your parents let you have the fourth that comes as a freebie? Because if not, I know someone who would take it off your hands if necessary -- wouldn't want you to get in trouble after all! ;P

I'm getting read to order from him in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Can't wait.

Good Luck w/new Ts!

BD
I might not get an H.gigas, if he has trinidad chevrons than I will get that to take place of the H.gigas~!