Gravid?

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have my P.imp since 8 months ago, and i think that she is gravid. Now is extremly agressive, doesen't eat since 3 weeks ago, and have visible the soft parts of the exoesqueleton between the black plaques. I gave two she justo 3 crickets a week.Can somebody post some pix of a gravid p.imp?
Could she be gravid?

And another stupid question: What means btw and lol ( lots of laughings?)? I'm becomin crazy whit internet english language:?

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
hehe
not sure about the emp
but btw is BY THE WAY
:)

IME- in my experience
IMO- in my opinion

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW, the mine is not like your!!!!!!

Provably de mine is just a little fat, but now i think that is not gravid.
What a pitty.

hehe
not sure about the emp
but btw is BY THE WAY

IME- in my experience
IMO- in my opinion
Thax George for this necessary info. Now I will visit the web site less lose.

Black Hawk

Arachnolord
Old Timer
lol-laugh out loud
rofl-rolling on floor laughing
and some other laughing abreviations but most of the others have some bad language abbreviated in them, u can always PM someone if u don't know, i'd be glad to try to explain somethin ;)

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lol-laugh out loud
rofl-rolling on floor laughing
and some other laughing abreviations but most of the others have some bad language abbreviated in them, u can always PM someone if u don't know, i'd be glad to try to explain somethin
PM= Post me or private mesage?
u=you

Ok, thanx Halcón Negro, but if I ask something to you, you must to practise your spanish answering me. ;)

( Sorry, but I don't understad (as well as I want) your PM about mycosis, but Give me a couple of days and i'll give you an answer)

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
She might be. Mine ate the male in June 2004. She didnt have her babies until March 30 2005. In the end I thought she was going to explode she got so big! You could see the babies through her side!
Do you keep her with males? They take a long long time to have the babies so she just might be.