100% spanish!!!

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
L. Tarentula....the original tarantula.......

i personally don't like it. it makes my sister cry and scream like a baby, and that's REALLY annoying.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
omg ... they are all awesome, no doubt I like 'em

Aviculariinae

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Breathe taking!

I love seeing pictures like that.Was the lycosa tarentula easily found? Did you come across any scorpions?

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
the misguided mother of tarantulas today :)

p.s. i want one, of course :)

PERIKIN

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lycosa

yes,lycosas are easy to find here,they use to be in dry climate,and when you find a hole sure there are more near of that.
i didn't found any buthus near of them,there are other places where there are a lot of them,but not in that place.next day i go i'll post more photos,
thanks for the comentaries!!

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
OK, seriously, now I have to go to Spain. Your pictures make me think of the American southwest. That mantid is from Spain??? Wow!

My wife loves Madrid, and has been dying to go back for a long time. We have friends in Valencia and Barcelona. Now I just have to learn Spanish...

Wade

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
In what part of Spain do you find them?
I will for sure go there to look for arachnids, Macrothele, Ischnocolus and Lycosa

/Lelle

aftershock

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Lelle, jag ska kanske ner i mitten på juni. En polare ska hyra en lägenhet i barcelona och jag tänkte kanske dra dit och plocka lite under ett par dagar. Var hade du tänkt åka?