IIIVeNoMouSIII@aol.com Joe Peacock.

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
IIIVeNoMouSIII@aol.com Josh Peacock. *update!*

Anyone ever hear of him? We did a trade, but he never shipped, and now he's not replying to e-mail. Anyone ever deal with him before? Know how I can get a hold of him? Any info on him would be great!

Last edited:

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I forgot to mention he lives in Hewlett/Long Island New York.

It's been a month or more, and still nothing <edit>....anyone with any help or suggestions on what I could do would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
From what I hear on petbugs is that he does this to other sites.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
you can try to get his IP from emails you have of his

this should let you figure out his service provider, which should at least give you the area he lives in

if he lives in a dif state from you, you might be able to get him for something like inter-state wire fraud =P

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Heres the whole deal that went down, then you all can tell me what Joe and I should do about this..if anything.

We noticed his ad, and being a lover of Sulcata tortoises I jumped on the chance to get a larger one. After talking for about a week with Josh, we agreed to ship out that following Monday. Well, something happend and we couldn't, so I e-mail josh and said we'd ship Wednesday. Nothing from him. So when Tuesday came around we went to the post office to pick up the package and there was nothing. We thought maybe we would wait and ship Wednesday. Well, needless to say I was a dumbass and shipped the T's and centipede we agreed to trade for the sulcata. That was a month ago. Still nothing. We know he has AOL, and is on our Buddy list on the off chance he pops on...other than the AOL account, and having the address he gave us to send the animals too, we have nothing. Pretty much the whole story...sad but true... Oh his name is Josh, not Joe...geesh I hate typing!

Last edited:

Bloodletting

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You have his name, you have his address. Call information with the zip ready also and see if he is listed. I would contact him by phone. Go to google and do an additional search there to see what comes up..Where in PA are you located?

If it were me, I would find him one way or the other. If nothing else, lesson learned.

Scott

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We are in Lancaster PA.

We will find him...some how. Joe's going to call information and try to get his phone number...if not we have his address and I'll take a day to go up there...get my damn tortoise! LOL

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
MrDeranged said:
All posts must be on topic. Any posts not relating to the inquiry will be removed. Please remember, this is NOT a discussion forum.

All information MUST be first hand. Hearsay will be deleted.
Please stick to the facts and follow the rules as quoted above. Thanks.

The Arachnoboards Team

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Joe's_Girl said:
Heres the whole deal that went down, then you all can tell me what Joe and I should do about this..if anything.

We noticed his ad, and being a lover of Sulcata tortoises I jumped on the chance to get a larger one. After talking for about a week with Josh, we agreed to ship out that following Monday. Well, something happend and we couldn't, so I e-mail josh and said we'd ship Wednesday. Nothing from him. So when Tuesday came around we went to the post office to pick up the package and there was nothing. We thought maybe we would wait and ship Wednesday. Well, needless to say I was a dumbass and shipped the T's and centipede we agreed to trade for the sulcata. That was a month ago. Still nothing. We know he has AOL, and is on our Buddy list on the off chance he pops on...other than the AOL account, and having the address he gave us to send the animals too, we have nothing. Pretty much the whole story...sad but true... Oh his name is Josh, not Joe...geesh I hate typing!
sorry this happened to you. As a note, I NEVER ship out ANY animals until I have heard back from the other person, regardless of what has been agreed. Something could have come up, and your animals could wind up sitting on the doorstep in the sun or cold. If they have complaints that you didnt ship when you agreed to, too bad...they should follow through with their emails and communication until the deal is sealed.
That's just my 2 cents. Never ship until they confirm.

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow

Well, we just heard from Josh Peacock today, after responding to an ad he had on PetBugs.com Turns out he had to "go away" for a few months (JAIL I assume!), and we'll have our Tort on Tuesday. We'll see about that, but hey, I can't turn down a Sulcata! LOL I still wouldn't suggest anyone deal with him, but at least he says I'll get it next week. Just updating for anyone intersted!