Anyone ever experiment with Crossbreeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboons24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know there is people that have tried crossbreeding. And i've been told that they are sterile. But i've never actually talked to someone that has crossbred before. So my question is, is it possible for the offspring not to be sterile? And I would like to hear from people that Have tried or have raised crossbred species. Do they live long? what species have you crossbred?

baboon24

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Ya Eddie, that search button is never anywhere to be found is it?

koldaar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
NOt everyone has high speed internet and time to search the boards all night to find the answers. I for one don't have time to sit on my computer for long periods of time trying to find all the answers. If you have any answers then give them or don't write anything at all. I hate posting any questions on this site because everyone starts yelling "Search! Use the search!" If you have time to write smart a$$ comments why don't you answer the questions and help some of us out?

As far as this thread goes, I don't have any knowledge on crossbreeding, but would like to see what everyone else has to say about it.

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Suggesting that someone use the search function is giving them an answer. There are plenty of threads on this subject to be found. It takes less time to find one of those than it does to wait for someone to answer a new question. Some of those threads have better information than you're likely to get from bringing up the cross breeding subject again. People are tired of it.

Is that too much of a smart ass comment? :rolleyes:

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
koldaar said:
NOt everyone has high speed internet and time to search the boards all night to find the answers. I for one don't have time to sit on my computer for long periods of time trying to find all the answers. If you have any answers then give them or don't write anything at all. I hate posting any questions on this site because everyone starts yelling "Search! Use the search!" If you have time to write smart a$$ comments why don't you answer the questions and help some of us out?

As far as this thread goes, I don't have any knowledge on crossbreeding, but would like to see what everyone else has to say about it.

The problem is there are numerous threads on this subject, many of them huge in length. The subject really has been covered in depth many many times before. If he has anything new to add to the topic, he can always post at the end of the already established thread.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
baboons24,
As has been mentioned, this subject has been covered multiple times before. Any searches with the words "hybrid" or "cross breeding" will turn up many threads. Please continue one of the older discussions instead of starting a new one. thanks!

koldaar,
Your unwillingness to put forth a SMALL amount of effort to find existing information is of no concern to me. It doesn't take all night... it barely takes a few minutes. The reason people keep saying to use the Search is because there are almost half a million posts here, many of them by experts who have forgotten more about invertebrates than any of us could ever hope to know. You seriously expect serious hobbyists to re-hash the same crap two dozen times simply because some people are too lazy to find the information they already spent hours of their personal time posting? Dial it down a notch or have it dialed down for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.