Help, Guys-Crow AttacKs

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well
Guys, there is a crow always attacking me while i walk home from school, and i feel like a kindergarden kid who has been bullied by a 4th grader
I didn't do anything bad to him, but I've been attacked 4 or 5 times.
I wondered is there anything related to my German army coat? or do i offend him as run into his terrertory?
I've read about crows from "The Ring of King Solomon", i know they are smart enough to remember me. however, I am getting really upset, cuz today, he poked my head, and i am bleeding now!!!
hope he won' get my eye next time

Last edited by a moderator:

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
HAHAAA!!! Thats great! (not that you bled but that youve been targeted for some unknown reason by a crow, Im sorry that you bled.) I love Crows and Ravens! Funny birds!

We went to Lake Powell and we were in the boat up against a cliff face for some shade. Pretty soon a small rock fell into the boat... then another one...so we looked up and this Raven would peek over the edge of the cliff....then dissapear and come back holding a rock...and DROP IT ON US!!! It did it about 15-20 times. We finally had to move! Crazy things.

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Does it always harrass you in a certain spot? If so I'd bet you're getting close to its nest.

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Malkavian said:
Does it always harrass you in a certain spot? If so I'd bet you're getting close to its nest.
ya certain spot, but the spot is the interscetion of my school's entrance!
might be my German army coat....

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i believe i've read they are attracted to shiny things

do you have buttons or somethign on your coat?

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cacoseraph said:
i believe i've read they are attracted to shiny things

do you have buttons or somethign on your coat?
no, it's a very pale green arny color with slightly rusty copper-ish buttons

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
no
the best assumptions i get are:
1.someone my build in similar color coat did something to her
2.she might have opinions to the German Army Coat
3. i look like a crow, walking one
4. she is just a mad crow

thedreadedone

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i think its just something taht happens from time to time
we occasionally get news stories in the UK about seagulls that persistently attack people in a certain area, or target certain people on a daily basis

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Malkavian said:
I'm gonna go with Malkavian's guess on this. I got dive bombed by a robin today. I had gotten out of my car to deliver a package, and didn't notice that the robin had a nest on the porch rail until she flew away......then she proceeded to dive bomb me several times!

My boss of course laughed her rear end off when I told her about it. :wall:

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ever watched the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds"? be afraid! be very afraid! :eek:

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Carry a nice sized switch (thin long stick) with you and next time that bird comes at you give it a good thrashing. Put the fear of man back into the lil bugger.

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
guys, thnx for advice
i changed my rout today, but i did saw her eating a piece of bread from a distance away
Jordan:
Richmond is like 70% Asian population here!!