Mesobuthus tamulus Care Sheet?

Ark

Arachnopeon
hi all
i search a caresheet for M.tamulus anyone has one?
im setting up an enclosure for a juvenile, for now its alot sand and rock please post your suggestions thank you

Attachments

Black Hawk

Arachnolord
Old Timer
srry i don't have a M.buthid so i can't help much....maybe Eric has posted a caresheet for it on his webpage :?

Ark

Arachnopeon
G. Carnell said:
you dont really need a care-sheet, just temperatures and humidities, you should look around for that Nazgul said on M.tamulus, as he is by far the best person at keeping them
(ill maybe look for some threads now)
EDIT1: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=30734&highlight=tamulus (35 degrees C)
tru i dont need a caresheet actually just temps it an arid scorp so..thank you

srry i don't have a M.buthid so i can't help much....maybe Eric has posted a caresheet for it on his webpage
hi nah he doesnt have one online yet

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
just to say.. i had 2 M.tamulus females for about a month, but they were so quick that i sold them again
they move faster than your eye can detect, so if you leave your hand anywhere close, you wont be able to react before the venom is in your blood

here is a video of one of mine, this is not very aggressive! they can get much more skittish than this:
http://www.scorpion-realm.co.uk/videos/tam.zip

Ark

Arachnopeon
hi
yea i knew they have a very potent venom not about their speed
when moving mine into the enclosure now he wasnt that aggressiv tho i used forcecepts
i guess its because he has no 30°C + yet..

Nazgul

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

gravid females you have to offer water once a week. One of my gravid females ate her young directly after having given birth when not being offered water for 2 - 3 weeks.

Regards
Alex

Ark

Arachnopeon
thanks for your tips..i dont know the sex yet..
btw i have seen very defensive behavior if hes aware of any presence he remains in defensive position...pedipalps wide sting ready...never seen that in any juvenile.
tho im raising an A.bicolor hes only 1cm but a naughty bastard :D