-=Incubu5' and priZZ's photo competition thread=-

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hi Folks!

The battle has begun! {D Rules are: we will upload every week one picture from the same species, or the same genus. If we are out of the same Ts, we will post others. :D Please feel free to comment our pix and decide which is Your favorite!

Name: priZZ
Hobby: since 2002
Photography: since 2002
Interests: mostly asian species
Equipment: Ricoh Caplio RR30 3,2 megapixel, 3x optical zoom

Today's subject are Phormictopus Pocock, 1901 species. Here is mine:

Phormictopus cubensis Chamberlin, 1917 small juvenile specimen 4th instar

Waiting for You Bro! :cool:

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Gentlemen...obey the rules, and protect your photos at all times. priZZ, are you ready? Incubu5', are you ready? Let's get it on! Ding! Ding! (the ring bell for you non fight fans)

Oh! priZZ comes out swingin' with a stiff right hand P.cubensis ladies and gentlemen! It appears there will be no testing the waters in this battle of the photo behemoths! The crowd (just me at present), awaits anxiously to see what Incubu5' counter attack will be!

I can tell you this ladies and gentlemen! There are no losers here...nothing but winners in this friendly competition, especially us the spectators.

(addition) It's my 500th post. Yay. Go me.

Last edited:

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Deschain said:
The crowd (just me at present), awaits anxiously to see what Incubu5's counter attack will be!
Me too! Nice reply Deschain! Was a big laugh for me! :worship:

Oh, and BTW, congratz on the 500th!

Lateralus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Name: Incubu5
Hobby: Since 1997
Photography: Since 2000
Interests: -
Equipment: Nikon D70 6.0 megapixel, Nikkor Micro 60mm lens.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
This is a tough one...

I like Marcell's presentation and tank decor a bit more...but I think Incubu5's T, is a better subject.

I will have to split it down the middle, and say draw IMO for the first round.

Great pics guys. Keep 'em coming. :worship: :clap: :clap:

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yo, Incubu5! Dat iz a nice pic of a beautiful and phat T! Bro, keep 'em cuming on the next week. You can choose the next species!

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Deschain said:
This is a tough one...
Personaly I think Incubu5' is better, he has the better equipment and more experience! We will see, maybe I can catch him up soon. Thanks for looking!

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
priZZ said:
Personaly I think Incubu5' is better, he has the better equipment and more experience! We will see, maybe I can catch him up soon. Thanks for looking!

As you know, it's not the cam but the photographer. ;)

And if I was half as good as either of you on your worst day, I'd feel proud!

No need to thank me for looking...you couldn't make me NOT look. So thanks again to both of you for posting such great pics all the time. :worship:

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
priZZ said:
Don't sell yourself short bro I too think they are both great shots and pretty much equal... I vote draw... Keep um comin.... Greg

Lateralus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
@ Deschain - No fair! Marcel cheated. He has a forest nearby to harvest the materials for his photoshoots. ;P
That's very true though. It’s not the equipment that matters, it’s the photographer.

@ priZZ - Once again, thanks for the compliments bro. However I personally don't think it’s true that I’m better then you just remember that I’ve also learnt a lot from you. ;) Just wait till I get the time to make a portable rainforest like yours then the fun will really start. {D

@ Bearskin10 - Thanks Greg, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Cheers.

Last edited:

robustum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
more pics please!!! :worship:
they are so good!

@priZZ; finde sind einer der besten pics die im netz im umlauf sind ;)
best regards Jürgen

priZZ

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
robustum said:
finde sind einer der besten pics die im netz im umlauf sind ;)
Danke Jürgen! Incubu5 seine sind auch nicht ohne. Ich muss mich da schon anstrengen um sein Niveau zu bringen! ;)

Lateralus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ich wirklich habe keine Idee, was Sie Kerle sagen, aber danke nichtsdestoweniger. Und ja, kann ich nicht ein Wort des Deutschen sprechen. Ich leibe priZZ! ;)

Last edited:

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
my vote: Incubu5 :clap:

(he has a cooler avatar ;P ;) )

Lateralus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
@ Steven - Hahaha, thank you bro, skolos rule forever! ;P Btw i just got your pm. Will reply you in a moment.

Cheers.

Last edited:

robustum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Incubu5 said:
Ich wirklich habe keine Idee, was Sie Kerle sagen, aber danke nichtsdestoweniger. Und ja, kann ich nicht ein Wort des Deutschen sprechen. Ich leibe priZZ! ;)
Hi,
that was not bad for the first time :D
best regards Jürgen

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ich fand es eine Spitze hart, zuerst zu folgen..., aber andererseits spreche ich nicht Deutsches auch nicht! Bitte so verzeihen meinem schlechten grammer.

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They are both incredible pictures (but you guys already knew that, right ;)?)

However, if I *had* to choose, I'd go with Marcel's. There's something about the details that looks really amazing and makes it look almost three dimensional...