Grandma Separating OBT Sack

Madeline

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Grandma came over on Saturday morning and helped feed. She fed a TON of H. lividum slings, about 20 1 1/2in to 2in B. boehmei, and she helped separate an Obt sack. I was pretty proud of her, because she has a HUGE fear of snakes (she cannot even look at a pic of one), so I thought she wouldn't like the T's but she did. Here she is:

Attachments

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Thats by far the coolest grandma I've ever heard of! :clap: :D Get her a user on Arachnoboards! :D

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ok. that is rad!

i was proud of my grandma when she gave me some tupperwares to keep my bugs in, but this is way cooler!

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I was proud of my Grandma when she touched my G. Rosea's leg!

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My grandmother has practically disowned me. :8o I keep telling her not to think of them as spiders, but instead as tiny venomous kittens with 8 legs.

cryptly

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Way cool! {D

My grandma gave me fake plants for my T enclosures, she'll look at them, but she'll leave the room if I offer to take one out for a closer look. :)

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
looks like a huge sac!!! your grandma seems calm and relaxed while working on the sac. :)

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WOW wish my grandma liked Tarantulas but she is scared of anything that moves. Like snakes, rats, mice, Bats,spiders,scorpions anthing with more then 2 legs.