Cyripopagopus sp. "blue"

siucfi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hopefully that awsome blue will start to show soon, awsome T!

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
nice pic....her eyes are so distinct...the most part i liked in this picture.....it still remaine awsome.....

Aaron

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
Here is a pic I took a few days ago... she is about 5 inches long

Last edited:

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
After shock , is your spider a male? I dont own one of these, but I would think it would be showing more blue at 4 inches. Does anybody have a pic of a mature male? I havent seen one yet.

T.Raab

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey "Mrs. Tarcan",

very nice animal on that nice picture. My respect.

versimomma

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I spoke to a dealer n Uk and he said that the colour changing depends on the individual spider and he has seen the females turn colour at all different stages. We think we can see a blue hue to ours and its only 1.5" but maybe that is wishful thinking.x

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The Red Queen said:
Here is a pic I took a few days ago... she is about 5 inches long
I'm very tempted Amanda. It looks as though you keep yours quite dry? Any difficulties in raising this beauty?

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
keithaddison said:
I'm very tempted Amanda. It looks as though you keep yours quite dry? Any difficulties in raising this beauty?

That pic was not taken in her normal terrarium... I would never have been able to get a good shot of her in there because she webs all over the place. Her home is kept at a higher humidity. I haven't had any difficulties with her... until I try to take pictures of her :eek: She gets a little grumpy when I take her out :D