Time for a new one. :)

Please let's try to keep this one to just pictures. :D

Thanks,

The Arachnoboards Team

Last edited by a moderator:

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you look very pretty! I saw a girl with dreads this past weekend, and they look like crap! LITERALLY! LOL. It was a white girl, and her hair went down to her knees in dreads, completely tangled and messy, ugh.
But yours look very nice and very well kept :)

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I normally don't post my pic anywhere, but what the heck. Here I am for your visual trauma..er..enjoyment. Actually its me, two of my hellions and a really big frog. Crocodile hunter eat your heart out!

Attachments

TimV

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The last three girls who posted are all pretty.

Here I am:

A swarm of my bees clouded my face, but it's no big loss.

Kasha

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Woo hoo! Very nifty to check out what all of you look like. I am surprised to see so many different kinds of people. You all a good looking bunch of people with some creepy bugs. So here is a pic of me from about 4 years ago.

Richard_uk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok, a recent pic of me. Taken 2 weeks ago whilst on a weekend hiking in the lake district.

I'm on the left.

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
OK, I haven't posted a recent picture, so here a few from this year's ATS conference. (I really need to get back to cycling regularly) Enjoy!

Me at the Grand Canyon:

And here are the kids:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
That bunny looks dangerous!! :eek:

On the second picture I'm proving that I'm never even close defeat! When being arround snakes and Ts for a long time you pick up certain skills :D Yes, erm... I'm the one underneath!

Last edited:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cirith - I think I prefer the one without the man on top of you.

My son Tanner...

And again...

My son Tyler... he lost his teeth a little early. Kinda goofy looking, but still cute. (and in the corner is another AB member, bborysow or Brian. (who is coming to the AB conferece)

And proudly wielding the snake hook I made him. :D (or maybe not so proudly - but I was proud!) {D

And me and my sister at her grad ceremony. It occured to me when I was there that I might have been a tad underdressed;

And one with the boys...

Last edited:

bugsnstuff

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
after all this time i got up the courage to post a pic of me, sorry it's scary, maybe you can threaten the kids with it if they don't behave :eek:

Attachments

Raqua

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

No, No, No !!! No way I am gonna pose for your pictures !! I will show you! A little run up the shoulder and here I am ! Trying to catch me ?? Forget it bro. I know I am Avic. and I am supposed to be calm, but don't try me !
:rolleyes:

Attachments

Sonofaglitch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Intro I guess

I've posted a few times but (how rude!) never introduced myself! Generally go by Ms. K {D At any rate, I don't have any T's that are officially my own, but I do have one particularly beautiful girl who I love very much! So, here are a few pictures of me, and a few pictures of her and I.

Me and "my" boehmei, Bellona. She lives with Blasphemy but loves me more! Ha ha. ;P

Me looking lame:

"I'm an Angel, I *swear*!"

Now that you're sick of me...ta daa!

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very beautiful girl there. Good looking bunch of arachnonerds we got here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.