L.parahybana abdomen hairs....

aaronrefalo

Arachnolord
Old Timer
one question pls.....ive been searching L.parahybana.......i notice that there is sort to variations one with red hairs on the abdomen and the other with yellowish hairs on the abdomen...is this a variation?......what is the proper colour of this species abdomen?....thanks for evry answer

Aaron

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Never seen one with the yellow colour on them....any of them I've seen have a pinkish colour to them like ours does.

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my L.Parahybana has the pinkish hairs all over her....I'll resize the pic I have of her and show you what she looks like...she's a hottie :} lol

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have a pic of her in the announcements....go to page 6 and you'll see one that Wolfy (my hubby) has put of her moult pics and you'll see the colours on her.

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The color of the bristles on the abdomen and legs is where the name "salmon pink" bird eater comes. If you have red bristles on the abdomen then you may have Lasiodora difficilis. As for the coloring you see in pictures, that can vary greatly due to light from the flash, the ambient light of the room and from the angle that the picture is taken or a combination of these factors.

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I resized a pick of "Birdie"...this is a pic of her after her moult and the hair colour is exactly the way she looks. Love these T's!!!!!

Attachments