Pinktoe Love...

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My good friend Kelly (KJE) was gracious enough to send me her little male avic. avic. "Squirt" to meet my female. These two are living together but I have yet to see any sperm web. I will keep you posted! :)
Attached photo: Mr. and Mrs. Pinkfoot :p

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awwwwww I can feel the love....good luck with the mating!!!!

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks for posting the picture! Have they been close to each other at all? Also, which one is Squirt? They look so much alike! I hope all goes well and we end up with a bunch of little ones.

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Who's who...

KJE said:
Thanks for posting the picture! Have they been close to each other at all? Also, which one is Squirt? They look so much alike! I hope all goes well and we end up with a bunch of little ones.
Squirt is on the right. He wanders around in her tank, often goes up to his mate, shivers a little, then trots off. Cute pair Kelly!! I will keep you posted. :)

ink_scorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've been eyeballing Avics for a while now. May just have to wait for that egg sack! Good Luck Greg! :D

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This pair is still cohabitating. The female has constructed a large cavity at the bottom of her tube web. I mean BIG! Good sign! :D

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Thats a very good sign! :worship:

My A. metallica is doing that right at this moment too!

Greg Wolfe said:
This pair is still cohabitating. The female has constructed a large cavity at the bottom of her tube web. I mean BIG! Good sign! :D